Monday, 27 August 2012

Sociopath verses Psychopath


As a reasonably functional sociopath, I feel that the difference is important. Psychopaths do not feel empathy, they are immune to it. I envy them.

People suffer, a lot. Probably more than most of them are actually aware of. Perhaps it is a survival technique or something, but most people do not remember their moment to moment suffering as intensely as they experience it at the time.

As someone who is strongly empathic, this has lead to a pathological aversion to society in general. Other people's suffering is too much for me to bear, perhaps it affects me even worse than my own suffering does. This is why I hate society and want as little to do with it as possible.

I love happy individuals though, and therefore want to work toward making society better!

No comments:

Post a Comment