Tuesday, 29 November 2011

rdfrs Twitter list

I'm compiling a list of all the Twitter users who have an active profile on RichardDawkins.net. It's slow going tracking everyone down, so I'd appreciate some help. If you are already registered and posting for at least 1 year please tweet me the link to your profile or post it in the comments below along with your @username so I can add you to my RDFRS Twitter list. My profile is http://richarddawkins.net/profiles/51655.




<script src="http://widgets.twimg.com/j/2/widget.js"></script>
<script>
new TWTR.Widget({
  version: 2,
  type: 'list',
  rpp: 30,
  interval: 30000,
  title: 'rdfrs',
  subject: '',
  width: 250,
  height: 300,
  theme: {
    shell: {
      background: '#ff96e7',
      color: '#ffffff'
    },
    tweets: {
      background: '#ffffff',
      color: '#444444',
      links: '#b740c2'
    }
  },
  features: {
    scrollbar: true,
    loop: false,
    live: true,
    behavior: 'all'
  }
}).render().setList('AtheistStoned', 'rdfrs').start();
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment